JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Mariah's New Album title; Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel

ant1

MariahDaily.com

Mariah revealed the title of her forthcoming album. in an exclusive announcement she made on her twitter page.

Bcuz I Love U i want u to be the first to know the title of my new album ''Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel ''Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel'' It's very personal and dedicated to u. half a minute ago from the web.

''Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel'' Mariah's 12th studio album is expeted to hit store this fall. we're all exited!!

Sorry i double post. can someone get rid of the other one.

Edited by ant1

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome, can't get enough Mariah

Her husband was pretty mad at Eminem for his remarks in his new cd. But I dont think she is going to fight back.. She doesnt need to and her husband cannot afford to sing a word about Eminem..

A few weeks ago i got in the mood 2 revisit her last album...which is still easily her weakest album...but i'm hoping she comes back with something stronger this time around. The song she did for that one movie "Right To Dream" was amazing 2 me. Far better than anything from E=MC2.

I haven't heard what Eminem said about her. But keep in mind that if they dated in the past, he's always come off as a very bitter and jealous person towards females. MC Hammer even called him on "Full Blast"...ha ha. I don't think she's gonna sweat him much.

Has anyone seen the recent pix of her? She's shooting some movie or finished shooting some movie that apparently has been creating a buzz that this movie could give her some serious acting cred. She's gained weight, neglected her hair and make-up and altered her appearance 2 play this character that's dealing with all kinds of issues. I've never seen her look so bad...ha ha.

If the album is dropping in the fall, we should have a new single by the end of the summer...hopefully free from side artists like Young Jeezy, The-Dream, and T-Pain.

Why Nick Cannon is Wrong About Eminem?

Nick Cannon won't be picking up Eminem's new album, Relapse, when it hits shelves on May 19. "Bagpipes from Baghdad," one of the songs on Relapse, takes aim at pop stars, including Eminem's ex-girlfriend and Nick's current wife Mariah Carey. As expected, this didn't sit well with Nick Cannon. The song includes the following lyrics, "Mariah whatever happened to us. Why did we ever have to break-up?" He then turns his attention to Cannon, "Nick Cannon, you better back the f--k up. I'm not playing, I want her back, you punk."

Nick Cannon responded via his blog with a long-winded rant about Eminem (he later removed the post). "Not only has his music not evolved, but also homeboy is still obsessed with my wife," he said. He then criticized Eminem for being racially insensitive. "I realized that this so-called man has just disrespected, one of the world's most significantly influential artists, one of the most notable BLACK females of our time, the incredibly cherished, globally loved and world-embraced woman of color, Mariah Carey."

Mariah Carey is undoubtedly one of the greatest vocalists of our time and Cannon is justified in his disdain for Eminem. But racism has nothing to do with anything in this case. Eminem disses pop stars, black or white, all the time. Why then did Nick Cannon bring it up? Well, it reeks of an attempt to ride on the recent wave of racial tension in hip-hop, thus gaining the moral high ground. History has taught us that it's always advantageous to control the high ground in combat. Nick can't match Eminem's level of lyricism in a rap battle, so he resorts to cheap shots.

One way to gain this upper hand is to portray your opponents as hopelessly unethical. Or racist. Cannon's remark is nothing more than blind ignorance and overblown rhetoric designed to mask the lack of substantive support, ultimately obscuring relevant elements of the presumed battle.

Take it to the mic, fellas.

source: rap.about.com

How can u say that Eminem is a racist? all of his close friends are black.. his BAND is entirely black, and Kim surely looked back in the day like she wasnt that all around vanilla..

Wow what an amusing rap battle that'd be, lol, Eminem's washed up and Nick Cannon sucks on the mic too even though he's a cool dude, I find it funny how Eminem realises he can't beat Will Smith in a battle so he picks on the Will Smith wannabe Nick Cannon

Edited by bigted

This article is just stupid. Eminem saying stuff like that has always been one of his unimaginative gimmicks. I find it strange that Nick Cannon let it get 2 him since Eminem has been so predictable. At the same time, Eminem should keep his topics off of stuff like marriage. I mean, if u are married 2 someone, u are going 2 stand up for your marriage and the person u are with. So i can see where that could sting...but at the same time, it's just Eminem. I love that Nick called Eminem out on his music not progressing. Someone in the industry needed 2 say that.

Unlike alot of people here, i like Nick Cannon's music. I'll listen 2 Nick's stuff anyday over Eminem's. Nick isn't a battle rapper...but i wish he'd drop more music.

Has anyone seen the recent pix of her? She's shooting some movie or finished shooting some movie that apparently has been creating a buzz that this movie could give her some serious acting cred. She's gained weight, neglected her hair and make-up and altered her appearance 2 play this character that's dealing with all kinds of issues. I've never seen her look so bad...ha ha.

If the album is dropping in the fall, we should have a new single by the end of the summer...hopefully free from side artists like Young Jeezy, The-Dream, and T-Pain.

The movie is called 'Precious' this is the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuDqIHXI8jc she's been in Cannes this week promoting it.

And there was a video on youtube where you could hear a little clip from a new song from the upcoming albun called 'Hate U'

I can't wait to hear something new and she could tour this time, I wanna see her live!

The movie is called 'Precious' this is the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuDqIHXI8jc she's been in Cannes this week promoting it.

And there was a video on youtube where you could hear a little clip from a new song from the upcoming albun called 'Hate U' http://www.zshare.net/audio/6033435934447f59/

I like the tittle of the album, much better than the last one.

I can't wait to hear something new and she could tour this time, I wanna see her live! After Beyonce's concert this week I want a Mariah's one!!

Edited by Sandy

• 4 weeks later...

Mariah Daily.com

Press Release; Mariah Carey puts finishing touches on her New Album, Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel for August 25 Release

Obsessed,'' first new single pick - goes to radio on June 16th, Written and produced by Mariah, The Dream and Tricky Stewart

''The first single from my new album Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel is called ''Obsessed'' and will be at radio next Teusday, I'm a lil exc... Seriously this is on of my favorite songs ever. I love the whole album. I'm completely immersed in it. I can't wait for you to hear it. LY''- Mariah Carey on Twitter.