JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Dev Patel dying to work with Will

Jazzy Julie

Los Angeles (PTI): Slumdog Millionaire actor Dev Patel is such a huge fan of Hollywood superstar Will Smith that he is now using interviews to tell Smith about his admiration.

Patel has gone public with his devotion for his matinee idol hoping that the blockbuster king, Smith, will invite him to share screen space with him.

Patel admits he is a huge fan of the Pursuit of Happyness star, and once waited at the premiere of his film Hancock for three hours just to get a photo with the actor.

The 18-year-old actor is now taking advantage of all his interviews after the success of Slumdog Millionaire to convince Smith to act with him.

In an interview with U.S. news show Extra, the British star said, "Hello, Mr Smith, please let me do a film with you. I stumbled upon your premiere of Hancock in London and I waited three hours. I was dying to go to the toilet and I have got a picture of you on my phone,"

Patel went onto say that even a minuscule part with Smith would make him happy.

"It would be great. Just a small role. Shake your hand or something... Thank you." said the teenaged actor.

http://www.hindu.com/thehindu/holnus/009200901291711.htm

i'd like to see this happen, i saw slumdog millionaire last night and it was brillient. I wonder if we saw him at the hancock premier and didnt know who he was. We waitied 6 hours tho, not a pathetic 3 hours lol.