JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

BRANDY - HUMAN

JumpinJack AJ

The new Brandy album is out. I've always loved Brandy. I know alot of us on this board have. Well, why i waz excited about her new album, i can't say i've CRAZY excited about it. But i picked it up and all i can say right now is that IT'S AMAZING. If u like Brandy or if u like R-N-B BUY THIS ALBUM. She has teamed back up with Darkchild and it's a good thing. The outcome is beatiful. The sound of the album is full and free. Her vocals are crystal clear and solid. The lyrics and concept of the album is just beautiful. We have all year thousands of songs about love and life but Brandy is doing it and keeping it fresh.

This just an awesome album, i'll try 2 be more detailed later. If u pick it up at Circuit City this week, u can get it for just $8.99 AND their version has a bonus track...a club mix of her 1st single "Right Here (Departed)."

My friend was telling me about it earlier, Im not a big fan of Brandy even though I used to love the show, lol. But I think Ill give it a try, its been a along time since I bought an R&B album..