JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

David Banner, Busta Rhymes,& Talib Kweli "Black President Remix"

bigted

This is a powerful remix, I don't know why Nas ain't on it though since the original song's his afterall:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZujRaCSACEw

Wow...this sucks!! The beat is trash. David Banner is awful as usual. The attempt of a chorus is awful. I like Busta's flow...which just made me miss his music. And Talib is one of my the favs in recent years but i don't see his or Busta's verse very impressive. Thanx for sharing...but i really dislike this. It seems like this song should be lyrically strong and profound but it's not.

I'm digging the song but y'all are right about David Banner, he don't have much skills as an mc, I give him credit though for at least trying to put a better message out there than most rappers these days

Point given. I do remember liking one song he did a few years ago. I think it was called "Sugar" or something. I just remember liking the groove to it. I remember hearing about his charity work and i give him props for that.