Are you going to buy "paper trail"?

VIsqo

Are you going to buy Paper Trail?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Will you buy it?

• YEAH BABY!
    • NOPE, I WONT..
    • Well, maybe..

Well, this year I havent bought many new rap albums, in part because in here its pretty difficult to find them in the record stores, and in part because I havent been seeing much quality in any of them lately.. This september like all the other 08 months I wasnt stroke with a lot of options either. Exit 13 sounded good, and still sounds like that but LL and I are not really good friends as you may say and I have never bought an album from him before and Im not starting now. I did buy some songs on iTunes though..

Well the 30th of this month T.I is releasing his album "PAPER TRAIL" which seems to contain some songs with his classic crappy southern style, but it brings out new styles, blending central and east and even west kinda rap music. They say he did write his music for this album, and the songs I have heard till now are strong and porpousefull (or whatever its spelled, lol)

I will order it, or maybe might buy it when I travel to NYC in middle october because it sounds interesting. Im waiting for a review from the review masters as AJ, Bob and the others.

Are you going to buy this album too?

Nobody on here likes him as far as I know, inclduing me. I never got what's so good about him. I mean, sure, he's not such a wack mc as some others that sell (or lets say used to) like him, but I find him kinda boring. I can stand his guestspots, but on his own..nah..

Edited by Turntable

Well I wouldn't call myself a fan of TI, the only TI album I have is "King" which had some good songs but didn't really blow me away too much, sure he's better than a lot of rappers out now but he's really average at best on the most part, I do like that he's trying to take a more positive direction lately so maybe I'll get his new album down the line but I won't really be bothered that much if I don't get it. Now that goes for 95% of albums out now even the most better stuff is kinda average compared to how great hip hop used to be back in the day, personally the past couple years I think mixtapes are better than albums, cats ain't hungry to the craft of making a great album anymore, the hip hop game is in a funk right now, needs something fresh to stay on top

Edited by bigted

I think some of his collabos are really good, for example when he feat. Justin in My love, or when he did the song with Cassie, just a classic. Sometimes he gets boring but he is doing some new stuff lately. For example whatever you like sounds more like Nelly and No matter what is introspecting. Lets see what do the reviews say..