JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

BREAKING NEWS!

TopDawg14

This was a good move for the Packers. How long can they hold on to Brett Favre? They want to find their future Quarterback NOW, not next year. Yes Brett Favre is better than Aaron Rodgers, but does he promise them a Superbowl win?

Go Ask the Miami Dolphins how they're doing trying to replace Dan Marino. It's not going so good. The last thing you want to do is delay your search for the next QB. As a Cowboys fan, I know what it's like. when Troy Aikman retired, it was a long road to Tony Romo.

Fact of the matter is, Brett wasn't going to be the QB of the Packers Forever. Hell, he retired a few months ago. At some point you have to move on. The Packers want to move on right now.

Brett Favre still wants to play, and that's cool. He gets his wish in New York. Neither side handled the situation very well, but neither side is to blame, either...It was a good move for the Jets, too. They're committed to right now, and Favre helps them there. The Packers were looking at the long term, though.

I didnt like him coming back for starters. I didnt want the Packers to accept him back, and the jets didnt really needed him, so im not with any of this.. Brady is the best so Im cool, Im not even gonna sweat about it..

Edited by VIsqo