JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith wants Bollywood film

Ale

Will Smith - who has made his name by landing lead roles in a series of big blockbuster action movies - wants to star in a Bollywood film.

The ‘Hancock' actor said: "I've made a couple of speculative deals in India. We've got some Bolly-Will movies going on!"

Will also dismissed claims he is planning to make a follow-up to his hit movies ‘Bad Boys' and ‘Bad Boys 2'.

He added to ‘T4 Sunday' presenter Steve Jones: "I probably won't do that.

There have been pitches, and the concept is genius for ‘Bad Boys 3' but I've moved on now."

It was recently reported Will had begged director Michael Bay to let him reprise his role for a third time because his son is such a big fan of the movies.

Will and Martin Lawrence starred in the first film in 1995, with the sequel being released eight years later.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/4593900a1870.html

Will Smith - who has made his name by landing lead roles in a series of big blockbuster action movies - wants to star in a Bollywood film.

The ‘Hancock' actor said: "I've made a couple of speculative deals in India. We've got some Bolly-Will movies going on!"

Will also dismissed claims he is planning to make a follow-up to his hit movies ‘Bad Boys' and ‘Bad Boys 2'.

He added to ‘T4 Sunday' presenter Steve Jones: "I probably won't do that.

There have been pitches, and the concept is genius for ‘Bad Boys 3' but I've moved on now."

It was recently reported Will had begged director Michael Bay to let him reprise his role for a third time because his son is such a big fan of the movies.

Will and Martin Lawrence starred in the first film in 1995, with the sequel being released eight years later.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/4593900a1870.html

I think we already have that but thanks! :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Will Smith looks forward to work in Indian film

New Delhi, Jul 8 (PTI) Multi-talented Hollywood actor Will Smith is in love with Bollywood and believes that the future of international cinema lies in a conjugal tie between the world's two largest entertainment industries.

The 'Independence Day' actor, whose latest superhero flick 'Hancock' is all set to release in India on July 11 is a self confessed Bollywood fan and looks forward to work in an Indian project.

"I think a marriage between Bollywood and Hollywood would yield outstanding results," Will Smith told PTI in an email interview.

Smith is currently exploring possibilities of working in an Indian film. "I would love to work in an Indian film. I have seen a couple of Bollywood movies which had impressed me a lot. I also had a word with Karan Johar. Lets see what's there in store," says the actor.

"I love Indian cinema and its actors. Their energy level is just incompatible. The songs and dances in Bollywood movies are just amazing," he added.

In the forthcoming movie 'Hancock', Smith plays the character of a superhero who saves countless lives but in the due course also unwittingly inflicts jaw-dropping damages to public property.

Directed by renowned Hollywood film director Peter Burg 'Hancock' is an action genre made on a budget of over USD 150 million. Oscar winning actress Charlie Theron and actor Jason Bateman also star in the movie.

http://www.ptinews.com/pti%5Cptisite.nsf/0...D5?OpenDocument