JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Delayed

ant1

From Gamespot.com

Super Smash Bros. Brawl--the hotly anticipated Wii brawler that was originally slated for release last year before being pushed back Feb 10 2008 has been pushed back again. According to a statement from Nintendo of America, Super Smash Bros. Brawl will now be released on March 9

The Nintendo statement blamed a longer-than-expected development procces fro the delay. ''As we're sure you have seen on the Dojo site the game contains an unprecedented number of characters, options, and experiences,'' the statement said.

On Smash Bros Dojo, designer Masahiro Sakurai even went so far as to apologize to fans, saying, '' Deu to delays in the completion of Super Smash Bros. Brawl we've had to change the release of the game to Sunday March 9. I deeply apologize to the people who have looked forward to playing this game for so long, and ask that you hold on just a little longer. Thank you for your patience.''

Edited by ant1

Wow, I didn't know that they were coming out with a Smash Bros for Wii!! I loved the N64 original Smash Bros, and the 2nd version was pretty good. Actually, I just got back into playing the original one on N64. Sucks that they delayed the release on the Wii though.