JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Bloodline looks 4 UK Talent

mfuqua23

Bloodline Records Taps UK Talent
By Bhavna Malkani
Date: 8/20/2004 4:00 pm

DMX’s label Bloodline Records is increasing their international efforts and is aiming to recruit talented rappers from England.

The label recently held an open mic contest at the West End’s Mean Fiddler.

The sessions were filmed and executives from the label will come back to the United States to judge the rappers and pick a winner.

Ten rappers will be selected to appear on an upcoming Bloodline mixtape, while one lucky winner will be flown to New York to record for an upcoming Bloodline compilation, which is will be released later this year.

Representatives also said DMX would make a guest appearance at the Notting Hill Carnival at Kentish Town Forum, which takes place August 29th and August 30th.

In related news, DMX will headline a concert at the Brown County Veterans Memorial on September 24th. Chicago’s Do or Die, Petey Pablo and Devante will also perform.

Courtesy of allhiphop.com
_______

I got this from [url="http://www.blazingmic.com/"]Blazing Mic Forum[/url] from Rev.

I wonder if this is still going on and if MCs R still eligible. If so, Brakes get ya butt over there! :thumb: I'm not sure, but Brakes, be on the look out man.

[quote=Da Brakes,Aug 25 2004, 02:47 AM]I think this might be over!!  Damn!  Why did I not hear about this??  Thanks for the lookout out mfugua! :thumb:[/quote]
Uh.. how is it u typed g instead of q. They R like miles apart. Good joke. ha ha. ha.

Even so AJ, brake could've been a nightmare 4 these guys. Edited by mfuqua23