JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

true hollywood story

gosia

is there anyone who could upload the true hollywood story episode with will? for all of us who live overseas and have no chance to see it it would really mean a lot; come on guys! I know you can do it!! during the pursuit of happiness promotion you managed to put will on oprah on youtube, create a torrent file with will on the museum of moving image gala so why not now? :adore: :clap2: :help:

is there anyone who could upload the true hollywood story episode with will? for all of us who live overseas and have no chance to see it it would really mean a lot; come on guys! I know you can do it!! during the pursuit of happiness promotion you managed to put will on oprah on youtube, create a torrent file with will on the museum of moving image gala so why not now? :adore: :clap2: :help:

I'm with Gosia!! we cannot see good stuff like that here! HELP!! lol if i get to see Will today I'll post the pics 2morrow.

It may actually be on UK TV soonish, we have loads of ths on channel E! Theres a 40% chance (yes my percentage is that accurate) of me working out how to upload stuff with my stupid camera, so theres a very slight chance i can, but i imagine it will be a few weeks before it on over here.