JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

ALI

JumpinJack AJ

Has anyone seen The Director's Cut of ALI? I didn't even know it existed. I waz going thru' a $4.88 sale bin at FYE and there it waz. At that price, would can pass it up. I loved ALI and haven't watched it in 2 or 3 years and had been meaning 2 pop it in again sometime soon. The copy i picked up was released in 2004 and is 165 minutes long (not sure how that is in comparison 2 the theatrical release). On the back it sayes "Superstar Will Smith (Men In Black) gave the performance of his career and recieved his first Oscar nomination as boxing legend Muhammad Ali in an amazing epic drama from Oscar nominated director Michael Mann." SPECIAL FEATURES: -Contains Revised Scenes and Never-Before-Seen footage! -Commentary with Director/Co-Writer Michael Man -EXCLUSIVE NEW DOCUMENTARY ON THE MAKING OF THE MOVIE.

Other than seeing the movie in a slightly new light, i'm hyped 2 see the documentary on the movie.

Anyone seen this? And opinions?