JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Reality Check

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

Yo Mike, I'm definitely going to check out your album and give it a review in a day or two. Congrats on the album release, and Happy Birthday! You picked quite a day to release your album haha. Can't wait to peep this.

Peace

I liked the music to The Illest, the horror movie sound.

Dreamer's Dream had a good hook.

I dug your flow the best on Reality Check, cool skit at the end.

Leave Me Be has a lot of promise, but your flow seemed a bit too jagged.

Two Sides to Every Story was your best track. The only part I wasn't digging was the hook. The story itself seemed like it coulda been better, but was good regardless.

Congrats on putting this together, it's a great accomplishment!

I love it man....lyrics are really goodwell..first: the "always will be" beat is crazy..the best for me int he whole album...but i'll give you a suggestion, get new drums, that helps alot i can share some if you want, good job mate, ill put some songs in my iPod right now

I liked the music to The Illest, the horror movie sound.

Dreamer's Dream had a good hook.

I dug your flow the best on Reality Check, cool skit at the end.

Leave Me Be has a lot of promise, but your flow seemed a bit too jagged.

Two Sides to Every Story was your best track. The only part I wasn't digging was the hook. The story itself seemed like it coulda been better, but was good regardless.

Congrats on putting this together, it's a great accomplishment!

Schnazz summed it up perfect! Great album dude! It must feel good to have it finally complete and finished! Two Sides is a great track! You did great on it! Whats the response so far? :thumbsup:

Good album Mike!! I really feel that you have improved a lot from your first album. Your beats are a lot better, and I think you are starting to really get comfortable lyrically. A couple of my personal faves from the album were A Part of Me, Reality Check, and The Illest. Keep it up dude.

Also, nice album artwork! Props.

Edited by bart5

...and now its all over so i have to start over with another album that will be better.

It's good to see you're not satisfied and ready to start over to be better. With that attitude you're gonna do very well. :thumbsup:

Edited by Schnazz