JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

JEFF TOURING EUROPE

October 11th show in Brighton confirmed. Although people at Stylus seem very reluctant to tell me anymore dates. Guess some are yet to be confirmed. Silly really as its pretty close.

This is ridiculous now, jeffs website just says tour starting 24th september to october in the UK, updates coming soon and theres nothing there. its the 28th today and the bbe website doesnt say anything. If we cant find out where hes playing how is anyone else gonna know. Its too late to book any time off work if its midweek. :shakehead:

Well it looks like the tour will be reaching Canada as of October 19th. Jeff will be starting in Vancouver and is heading east across canada from there. I was just beat to booking the show in Vancouver myself. The contract was signed the day before I called to book the show Thats ok thoughas I will still get to go and enjoy the show and I will definitely be booking the next one myself.