JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

My Birthday Night

This coming Thursday will be an incredible night for me. Its my 23rd birthday and i am filming at Jeff's show in Doncaster. I will be filming most of the show but rather than film it as a full performance i will be mainly compiling lots of great shots for a music video i am putting together for a track off TROTM for Youtube, myspace etc.

Now what songs off the album would you like to see made into a video. Take into account the sort of stuff i will be getting onto video.

Kev

Thing is i could make any track work really. Depending on what other stuff i film that night i may also film some generic stuff/narrative piece to go with the track too. I was just mainly wanting to hear what other people thought would be a good track to go for.

Guest Guest_MIX PROFESSOR_*

THATS GREAT NEWS KEV-HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY-YU ARE GOING TO HAVE AN INCREDIBLE NIGHT-YOU DEFINTELY HAVE TO PUT THAT VIDEO TOGETHER. HEY IT DON'T MATTER WHAT SONG KEV-I KNOW YOU ARE GOING TO DO THE DAM THING. JUST KEEP US POSTED WHEN THE PROJECT IS COMPLETE-DAPZ KEV!!! :thumbsup:

Yeh if its anything like the last two times then i am in for a killer night. Better start charging that camcorder battery. I'll most likely throw some of the show onto youtube or something before i start on the music video. That way you guys can see what i am working with and of course JazzyJeff doing his thing.

Okay im off soon. Hopefully will be a kick ass night. Is been a few months since i've filmed anything. Better still have the skills lol.

Okay i had an awesome night. Filmed the whole show, got tons of great clips im gonna be able to use for a music video.

Skillz was also back on board which was ace.

There was technical problems at the start and when the lights cut out during the show it was seeming like one of them unlucky nights. Topped off by the power cutting off halfway through. Jeff and Skillz then brought the house down from then on. Was great to be a apart of it and an honour to film. A Nice intermate venue, was probably 200-300 people there.

GOOD NEWS..... Jeff is working on a Remix EP of TROTM for an August/Septemeber release.

BAD NEWS..... Will hasn't recorded for a BNF2K7 remix. It is still just an idea they both have.

Im going to be working on the music video over the next couple of weeks after filming some more shots i have planned to interlink with Jeff live. So for now im not gonna be upping much footage to Youtube or anything from the show itself. Maybe some of Jeff's best scratch routines or something i will.

Jeff is now selling his T-****s at shows so expect the online stire to be up and running very soon.

102_1435.jpg

Glad u had a good time kev..and glad to know its gonna be a remix Ep :thumbsup: too bad Will hasnt recorded nothin...i hope Jeff can keep pushin him to record =/

• Admin

GOOD NEWS..... Jeff is working on a Remix EP of TROTM for an August/Septemeber release.

BAD NEWS..... Will hasn't recorded for a BNF2K7 remix. It is still just an idea they both have.

Kool.. Until we know Will has laid down some vocals I'm not gonna get excited about this happening..

I had more than a great night. I just don't want to go into too much detail as i may come across as alittle arrogant. Lets just say the people who have spent time with Jeff and Darnell will know they pull more than all the stops to show the real fans a incredible night.