JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

DJ JAZZY JEFF ADVERTISMENT ON THE RADIO!

Washington DC has 2 BIG Hip-Hop/R-N-B stations that stretch an extra state or 2 North and South. In many ways, they are like the common Hip-Hop/R-N-B stations that support alot of the garbage u can hear all over the radio, with moments of supporting good lesser-known artists and good radio shows.

Anyways, i waz driving 2day listening to 93.9 WKYS and one of the radio personalities waz talking about new music coming out 2day (Ne-Yo, etc) and DJ Jazzy Jeff's new album on iTunes. It rolled in2 a voice bit of Jeff himself saying something along the lines of "Hey, this is DJ Jazzy Jeff letting u know my new album The Return of The Magnificent is available on iTunes before you can pick it up in stores." They played one of the trax off the album under it but i not sure which one i waz. I think it waz the joint with Jean Grea.

So there u have it, the album is getting some decent promotion for it being a non-commerical release. Tons of people who actually listen 2 the radio know it's coming. Let's see what happens. It waz incredibly cool hearing Jazzy's voice on the radio. It felt like there is hope 4 the radio.

yea. thats a real smart move on Jeff's behalf... I posted in the other thread that I listen to the Steve Harvey Show and its aired in a multitude of cities across the States,.. and I heard Jeff on the radio saying the same thing. haha... :thumbsup:

now THATS real promotion.

xo,

cookie :thumbsup: