JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Anyone else ever have this problem.

Big Ben

I guess i'm a little different, Will Smith and just a few other rappers, are all i really like in rap. I guess i'm not really different, i like almost anything, Including Polka's. The music I really prefer though, is oldies. Now here comes my real reason for posting the topic. Does anyone else ever have a problem finding a way to get to a concert. I don't really go to concerts much, the last one i went to was the Beach boys. Anyway, I have three people on my figuritive list of people i want to see before, well, soon. Chuck Berry, Jerry Lee Lewis, and John Fogerty. It seems that everytime they come even close to where i Live i have something else to do. Chuck Berry goes to illinois during finals week. Jerry Lee Lewis is in New York, which is too pricy and far. The Only hope i seem to have is for John Fogerty in Milwaukee later in the summer. I hopefully can make it to that one. Basically, does anyone else ever have the problem of finding a way to see the people on their "List," just interested.

Well...two of the 4 beatles are dead....that kinda screwed me up, lol

but seriously, it would be cool to see the beatles.

But most of the guys I wanna see aren't touring now. Like Biz Markie, JJFP, and so on.

Also there are a few independent bands I like, but they never come to NYC, where I am. They may be in Jersey, but that's really hard to get to by public transit and in NYC, having a car isn't really smart.

I know what u mean...but u gotta seize the moment and make it happen if u want it that bad. TLC has been my "other favorite" group since they 1st came out in 1991. I waz kinda 2 young 2 see them when they toured with MC Hammer during their 1st album. I almost saw them perform during CraZySeXyCOol with Boyz II Men, Mary J. Blige, and Montell Jordan, but that fell thru.' So when FanMail came around, i wasn't gonna miss it. I remember i had a few things that were conflicting with me seeing them in 2000, but i said "screw it" and saw them anyway...ha ha. It waz one of the best times of my life and obviously by the next album, TLC couldn't full perform since Left Eye passed away. So not only waz that one of the greatest times of my life, but it's even more cherished now.

Bottom line, u only live life once...so if u want something, make it happen.

R.I.P. Left Eye