JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Pass the Mic (Concept and Fuq)

Mike

It's also at Concept's myspace. I listened to it a few times while at work. I was a bit worried how Concept would be, but he did a good job. You did your parts a lil different than I probably would've. Your flow was ok on "Two Words", but it was a few hints off from how I anticipated. But other that that, all was pretty much good. I might put it on my mixtape (probably should). If I do, bet that I address it.

And this is a fair warning, "Writer On The Block" is gonna be a true artistic step up. And you can bet that too. btw, Concept, I will give your album a "real" review. With me not having a cd player anymore, my access to sit and relax ain't as easy. Plus, I been on my own cd too, but watch, I'll try to deliver what I can to help you out like I've been by others.

I really like this track. I wasn't sure if it was gonna be good or not, but I think you both did a great job. I like the mixing of the different beats. The 2nd beat was my favorite, nice job.