JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

EDISON FORCE

For those that don't know, LL Cool J did a movie with Morgan Freeman, Kevin Spacey, and Justin Timberlake that went straight 2 DVD last year. It waz on sale 2 weeks ago, so i picked it up.

Those of u who like Action/Dramas may wanna check the movie. It takes place in a corrupt city wear the police are taking money, drugs, weapons, etc from the criminals who they are persuing for their own personal gain. LL is an officer who is testing the waters in the corrupt department and walks the fine line between good and bad. Justin Timberlake is an aspiring journalist who has ?uestions about the police firm after attending a court hearing. From their, he builds a story that risks his life (nearly killing his girlfriend) and shakes up things at the police department. From there, the guns, blood, and action go crazy.

I'm not gonna give away the end or the gritty details of the story, but i can't believe this movie wazn't released in theaters. LL Cool J shows a bit more of what his acting abilities are...as does Justin Timberlake in a surprisingly great performance.