JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

PURSUIT OF HAPPYNESS

JumpinJack AJ

The Pursuit of Happyness is out 2day on DVD. Go out and support FP and pick up the DVD. Here's a run down on the sale prices that i've come across.

TARGET

Target has the best deal. Target has a Deluxe Edition that contains 2 bonus discs. One of the is a DVD that contains 'Behind The Scenes' footage. The other bonus disc is the book on CD. The price of the Deluxe Edition is $22.99.

CIRCUIT CITY

CC doesn't have the price clearly advertised. But it is next to Happy Feet which is $13.99. I'm not sure if they share that same sale price. However, CC has a "2 for $20" deal which makes it so that u can buy POH and another FP movie for a total of $20. The other movies u can purchase with POH for that special are Hitch, I, Robot, and The Legend of Bagger Vance.

BEST BUY

Best Buy also doesn't clearly list the sale price. It next to Happy Feet in the ad which is priced at $16.99. BB also has a "2 for $20" deal. U can purchase the POH with either Bad Boys, Bad Boys 2, or Men In Black and get 2 of the DVDs for $20.

WAL-MART

Wal-Mart rarely has a "sale price" so i guessing the movie is about $19.99. I may not be remembering this correctly, but i thought i saw a poster in Wal-Mart about 2 weeks ago that stated that Wal-Mart had some kinda bonus item. I'll probably check that out 2day and confirm if anything comes with the purchase of POH.

No wonder you Americans have such big collections, most your stuff is nearly half the price of our retail prices. The basic version will cost us about £13/£14 in stores which is about $25

Yeah, sale prices have gotten pretty good over the years. It helped alot when they started dropping the prices of CDs back in 2003ish (which is another reason i don't understand why people don't by more CDs).

Anyways, i didn't get 2 swing in 2 Wal-Mart 2 see what their "bonus" waz for POH. I waz thinking about it and i think it waz packaged with the soundtrack or at a bonus CD.

I just watched all the bonus material so i'm gonna sum it up in a seperate post. I will say that it's definitely worth getting the Target Deluxe Edition.

Im glad that u mentioned that 2 for 20 deal AJ...cuz otherwise, I just wouldnt do it. hah.

funny thing u should mention this, cuz I was telling my son that im getting ready to rebuild my WS movie collection, and they are to stay IN MY studio!!! hands STRAIT OFF!!!! lol

but...do u remember when i had a COMPLETE collection of alla my WS movies? when I moved i got rid of them all, since they were mostly vhs,...but its gonna be fun tryna collect them all...(reasonably priced that is...lol) I got Hitch a long tyme ago, so this will be my 2nd cd of my 2nd collection. lmbo.

xoxo,

cookie

ps..sorry to say, but i would never ever buy 6 Degrees. thats got to be the most boring movie,... it puts me to sleep every tyme, and ive never seen it to the end...

If u watch the ads in the Sunday papers, FP's movies are regularly on sale at good prices. I think Target has Men In Black perminatly priced at $7.50. Men In Black II may also be at that price.