JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

NEW MUSIQ SOULCHILD ALBUM OUT 2DAY

Musiq Soulchild's new album dropped 2day!! For those that don't know, DJ Jazzy Jeff waz a key player in getting his commercial career started and A Touch of Jazz cats produced his 1st 2 album...and continued 2 produce the following 2 after leaving ATOJ.

I just popped it in, so i post a review later. I can say that both Best Buy and Circuit City have it on sale this week for only $9.99. Best Buy's version has 3 bonus trax...and CC's version has 1.

Sadly, the remix of B.U.D.D.Y. featuring Kel Spencer isn't on the album.

see there AJ!!! ... thats what I miss about our daily talks, u always be bringin it with the muzik. LOL..

imma get when i can.. maybe this weekend or so... but I already know imma be lovin it...

thx..

xoxo,

cookie

This just made my day... I'm going to go get it tomorrow...

Every song on Soulstar has that "memory in time" connection for me... You hear the song and it instantly brings you back to a time, or reminds you of a person... Just a beautiful, classic album... :bowdown:

I didn't know there were so many Musiq fans here. Very cool. Definitely go out and support him by picking up the new album. It's really good. The music industry is a joke and it's important 2 start supporting artists like this. Take advantage of the sale price. And if anyone is considering Lloyd's album...STOP. Musiq's album is light years ahead of Lloyd's.