JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

my concert tonight

DaAce

i got me a concert tonight here in my home city of Corpus Christi... should be a nice sized crowd... it should be video taped and im planning on putting it on youtube so be patient for the next couple of days

i have like a 15 minute set... and im very excited to rock the mic

well im about to leave to the event right now... wish me luck... PEACE

got some good news and bad news....

bad news: the lighting was bad and the test videos i tried recording to see how it would look ended up being pitch black... so there is no video of it... im pretty dissapointed cause i really wanted a video of it

good news: i went from being the 3rd performer to being the headline act and when i finished my set i recieved basically a standing ovation of about 200 people in the place... it was a great feeling and i made some connections with people visiting from other cities and states who are now looking to help me perform in other cities and possible radio programs

so overall the night was great... i gained alot fans and a few groupies, lol, but i promise that ima get a video to yall sooner or later... yall deserve it and i want to show people how i can perform live

thanx for the support, peace!

got some good news and bad news....

bad news: the lighting was bad and the test videos i tried recording to see how it would look ended up being pitch black... so there is no video of it... im pretty dissapointed cause i really wanted a video of it

good news: i went from being the 3rd performer to being the headline act and when i finished my set i recieved basically a standing ovation of about 200 people in the place... it was a great feeling and i made some connections with people visiting from other cities and states who are now looking to help me perform in other cities and possible radio programs

so overall the night was great... i gained alot fans and a few groupies, lol, but i promise that ima get a video to yall sooner or later... yall deserve it and i want to show people how i can perform live

thanx for the support, peace!

Gald to know that Ace!