Letterman (Part 1)

Letterman (Part 2)

The Today Show

Regis and Kelly (Part 1)

Regis and Kelly (Part 2)

106 & Park (Part 1)

106 & Park (Part 2)

Torrents

I'm not sure how long I'll be seeding this for, so if you download, please be courteous and seed. :stickpoke:

Letterman

Right click.

Save target as:

Edited by MaxFly

Thanks a lot max again.

It was indeed a great show, david seems to like will a lot. My only beef with will is about the tom subject.

He don't need to suck up to that dude the way he does.I was hoping he'd make a sarcastic comment about tom and his wedding or

about the oprah couch jumping.But then again will's too nice to say something like that.

Edited by Typhoon20

Thanks a lot max again.

It was indeed a great show, david seems to like will a lot. My only beef with will is about the tom subject.

He don't need to suck up to that dude the way he does.I was hoping he'd make a sarcastic comment about tom and his wedding or

about the oprah couch jumping.But then again will's too nice to say something like that.

I wouldn't say he was sucking up. Tom Cruise is a good friend of his and they seem to have a mutual respect for eachother, so I think that he was simply paying his friend a compliment. Tom Cruise speaks about Will the same way. They are both very complimentary towards one another.

Also, he's has taken quite a beating in the media as of late... Scientology and jumping on Oprah's couch... no need for Will to pile on by saying something negative or sarcastic... and as you said, it's just not his personality.