Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
*mimi*

Will dissing Eminem?

I don't know if it's true or not but I got it from Allhiphop's forum:

http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread....96&page=1&pp=25

--------------

lol some people just cant let **** go, whats its been like 6-7 years since Em dissed Will on "The Real Slim Shady"...anyway i just heard on the Chio in the Morning Show (Q102 Philly). Will Smith said he has a song on his new cd responding to all the negativity in his life. "I have a little something for Eminem" he said. He said he always keeps it classy, lol so dont expect nothin too much, but its Will Smith so I wasnt expecting too much anyway

--------------------

^^^^

is basically what it says. Most people on the board are backing Will on this one and dissing Em. U don't gotta read the comments, a few ignorant ones, surprising pro-Will, but that's the rumor.

wow, there's a surprising number of people supporting Will over there, some of them seem like hardcore fans. Maybe someone from here who is a member over there should contact them and let them know about this site.

wow, there's a surprising number of people supporting Will over there, some of them seem like hardcore fans. Maybe someone from here who is a member over there should contact them and let them know about this site.

a lot of the guys i know on the board are black, so i guess they're tired of Eminem. Black pride! lol... Just supporting their guy

but anyways, I sorta don't think it's true b/c it's been 7 yrs past, plus, they're on the same record label now. I don't know if Jimmy Iovine is gonna let it get on. He stopped the 50cent diss to Jadakiss recently b/c they too are labelmates.

YESS!! i hope this is true..i really want will to take a few shots at the haters..and i think he's in the mood 2 do it musically :kekeke:

YESS!! i hope this is true..i really want will to take a few shots at the haters..and i think he's in the mood 2 do it musically :kekeke:

:ditto:

whoop their butts and show 'em what you're made of Will!!!

I think this is being blown out of proportion!! Even if will does have something to say I reckon it will be very vague as was his response in 'Freakin' It'! People are going on like Will has made a whole diss track towards Eminem. I can see where this is going...

Will doesn't need to be a pimp, he got Jada, the dime of all dimes! :thumb: btw, it's 'bout damn time that FP disses Eminem, Eminem is washed up and it's time for FP to finish him off so the true veterans could get respect! :ali: