JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

April fools..Damn...

Damn this april fools day. I got fooled in the mornig so bad.
I just entered the damn school buildning and said hi to this girl.

The she asked me if i would like a cookie.It was looking to tell you the truth.
first I didn't know she was foolling me, I ate the cooki, acted like I liked it.
I told her that she did a good job on making it..The cookie had Hot chillie, suger, chiken spices, nineger and some hot peppers. Man that just tasted bad.
I could have ate the whole damn cookie if she didn't tell me she was fooling.

And I asked out my science teacher..It was so funny the whole class heard how I said it when I was asking her.She was pretty mad at me, then I said i was just fooling around. I could never 4get the look one her face.

She almost susoended me :dancingcool:

i only got fooled by my local radio station, all morning they where giving out the wrong time. I kept thinking i was an hour late but i looked at all my clocks and they where right. It really confused me.

Then 4 the rest of the morning i was so paranoid coz the Vet i work with always plays tricks on me, and i am the most gullable person in the world, but nothing happened after all that worrying.

The only thing I didn't like about it, is my best friends were acting gay.
satarting from thursday to yesterday, they were really stupid.They though they were funny.

They even put on skirts yesterday, which made me look like I'm a pimp who's after three dudes.

It was so funny when they went out sise the school, and these six dudes came up and started joking around, saying you look goog. Can we get some?
I loughed so hard.Especially when they said:girls wear pant's and also wear skirts.So what's wrong with me wearing a skirt?
That question was just out of line.

Alot of people started loughing at them, until the two of them couldn't take it any longer. And this by the way happened yesterday.

:afro:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Prince
[quote=Wild Child,Apr 1 2004, 11:43 PM]And I asked out my science teacher..It was so funny the whole class heard how I said it when I was asking her.She was pretty mad at me, then I said i was just fooling around. I could never 4get the look one her face.

She almost susoended me :dancingcool:[/quote]
Yo you asked out your science teacher?! Damn man, there's only so far you can take April Fools! Haha respect though :rofl: