Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ale

Will Smith Performs “Summertime” On 'Kimmel' (With Surprise)

Awesome! That was funny, and it's nice to see it happen publicly, maybe it'll put more pressure on him. I like that Kimmel asked a questions I've always wondered about, basically why hasn't he ever really been featured on other musicians music. Its a bit of a tragedy that he isn't. 

that's right this is all on target now...

I love this!! My whole family was cracking up watching that vid! Now is definitely the time for Will to do this.. Please let this happen!! 

Everyone needs to realize this.  The Fresh Prince doesn't talk about music unless he's going to release it.  He's just not publicly committing to it since he's adjusting to the times when it comes to music today.  If he was working with Jeff, the whole thing would be natural.

Did you see his smile when the crowd started reacting to him doing new music?  That look was priceless.

I heard Will and Margot say they don't start filming suicide squad until mid April , Jeff doesn't go on tour until April. That means March is free. And all these interviews have put pressure on him. It has to happen now.

Enough performing Summertime¡¡¡We need some new music¡¡¡ Back in August, I asked Jeff about a new JJ&FP record, and he told me "We've got some stuff over there..."...Hopefully he told me the truth¡¡¡

hey will today's my birthday man, it'd be really dope of you to put out something new today man!!