Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Silver Tiger

Official Guide to Making Friends

Here's my newest video, guys. I hope you enjoy it. It's in the highest picture quality my camera can do this time. As always, I really appreciate subscriptions, "likes," and comments on the video page.

Thanks for checking it out!

"Just look around you. There's weather everywhere." "The best place to meet foreigners are airports and other countries." Those are my favorite lines. I like this. I just feel like it's missing a button at the end.

I don't know. I just feel like there the end should have had an extra push of comedy. I'm not saying it's bad at all. The actor in me was just feeling that the end could have had something more to it that popped.

I did watch til the end. I felt like a kick to the crotch was more appropriate. :pound:

lOl, i think the end was pretty cool, i guess the kick in the crotch would have been nice though, but the video overall is nice, i would recommend using more people, more guest appearances and ones who talk.

It's alright, it liked the last one better. I think you have to work on sounding more natural. The way you talk in the beginning seems way unnatural to me. It's more fun if you seem more serious. Keep it up.

Serious might be the wrong word.. It probably doesn't work like that in english, haha. The ay you talk seems a little bit to forced, a little unnatural, especaly in the beginning.