Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Big Ben

Song question.

Not really a questions, I just thought it might me something you guys might want to talk about. I'm way to tired to know exatly what he'd saying but I'm curiose if Joe Budden is really saying Will Smith is the greatest. I'm thinking there may have been a double meaning but again, too tired. Lets discuss. 4:40 into the song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLBazq7V3Vw

I don't really see a double meaning to that. He sets up the line with the I Am Legend reference but I don't see how he'd have a double meaning 2 it.

I dont think theres double meaning either. Remember that by the time he did I am Legend, he Was the number one actor in the world.

Will is the greatest entertainer in the world though isn't he? 30 million albums sold and $20 million per film speak for themselves, real recognises real, Joe Budden's one of the real mcs that came out in the last 10 years....

I thought he was giving props, but I didn't know after seeing this.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhK7XfvNltS0vKGo0f

All he says is 'come on' in response to Will's place at 15 but doesn't say if it should be higher or lower.

He does not realy understand the list and how it works I think, because he thinks the numbers are rankings.. It is a tournament, it has no ranking.. Plus he is too bitter, he's dissing a lot of people here.. And by the way, Method Man is better than him

I really do think that there is a ranking system in that, it's the same kind of ranking system as in college sports. If there was no ranking, there really wouldn't be a number associated with anyone.