JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Chris Does Youtube

So, I've been making a few more youtube videos recently, mostly for school. I just wrapped up another video today and I thought I'd share it with my people here:

A little note about this video is that I plan to present this in class on Tuesday. I'm hoping the professor doesn't get angry as it is probably supposed to be a lot more professional than this. Also, the reason I am quiet for a second in the beginning is because I plan to actually have a short conversation with myself in the beginning of the video. Hope you guys like it!

Very funny. I like your sense of humor. This reminds me of some of some of the projects I had to do when in school and trying to work some comedy in to them. I don't know how much "meat" this project needed but I hope it was enough to balance out the comedy you put on it. Well done. Next time, maybe rehearse a bit more. There were dozens of "ahh"s in there where you were collecting your next thought.

Really funny Tiger, I see u still got it.. I agree with AJ here though, everything will depend on what your teacher is looking for and how will he grade it. Its a cool job man