JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Peedi Crakk outta Jail

VIsqo

http://www.rapbasement.com/rap/041210-peedi-crakk-released-from-jail-jay-z.html

Well, Mr. Peedi has been released from Jail and we expect to hear some new songs from him pretty soon. But I think it would be a mistake to Aim at Jay right now, he should try to contact Jazzy again to team up for a good song instead..

What do yall think?

Oh, I posted it here because I only know him as related to brand new funk 2k7..

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Long Time"'s a cool song

Yeah, I'm never gonna get over that. Jeff should have never recorded it unless it's was strictly gonna be JJ+FP. I don't think it would be appropriate for anyone else 2 even be on the track with the. His annoying voice is the main reason I'm not into him but I also can't remember any lyrics by him that were ever above average. I would gladly swap him for getting airplay over pretty much anyone else on the radio right now tho.'

The only "Hip-Hop" and R-N-B radio stations we get in MD play Lil' Wayne, Lil' Jon, Kanye West, Jay-Z, Black Eyed Peas non-stop. Don't get me wrong, I like BEP (mostly the older stuff, and I don't mind alot of Jay-Z's stuff, but 90% of the emcees/rappers that get play on the local stations are awful. Does ANYONE have a radio station that plays artists like Common Sense, KRS-One, Talib Kweli, Queen Latifah, Mos Def, etc all day long?

I don't like Peedi...but I would gladly listen 2 his stuff over the likes of Lil' Wayne. That's all I was saying. I listen 2 CDs...almost never the radio. And if I do listen 2 the radio, it's a mix station when I'm in the mood for a little be of anything (except hard rock and country).

I almost always listen to my ipod, and my old cds, I only listen to hot97 here in ny once in a while to see if there's anything new worth listening..

I think that the mainstream music fanbase only likes what they are forced to hear. They only like it cuz that's what's there. Have someone who has no knowledge of music listen 2 some typical crap that gets radio play and then something that's actually quality and I think most people are going to choose good music. I refuse to believe the the mass majority is dumb enough to like some of the ignorant music that is popular.