Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
MissAshley

Jada/Fam/Misc

Lol,this is probably one of the worst Will's outfit I have ever seen:-).Considering how much money they have,they really should hired better stylist.

www.blackcelebkids.com/2011/02/13/jaden-and-justin-pre-grammy-rehearsal

www.blackcelebkids.com/2011/02/13/the-smith-family-the-53rd-grammy-awards/

P.S.Does anyone know why Trey is never whit them anymore?I know he's 18,but this is Grammy's and his brother is performing.Will used to take him always whit them and talk about him,now seems like he's disappeared.I'm just curious because I would like to see them together from time to time:-).I always liked Trey still from "Just the two of us"!

Some vids!

Will, Jada & Willow @ the Grammys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnKyW91ukUc

Justin Bieber & Usher & Jaden Smith - Thank You for watching Never Say Never 3D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkHF4QvxRY4

Will look really nice this time,very classy!Jada and Willow..well...big shoes:-).
Jaden hits the puberty,his voice is much deeper now:-).I think he is amazing dancer,good actor but I must admit that I'm not impressed with his rap skills at all...but that's just my opinion.

Will look really nice this time,very classy!Jada and Willow..well...big shoes:-).

Jaden hits the puberty,his voice is much deeper now:-).I think he is amazing dancer,good actor but I must admit that I'm not impressed with his rap skills at all...but that's just my opinion.

Yeah, Will really improved after using that weird outfit the other day.. What was that Willow was carrying? and whats up with Jada's hair lately? is she using that head and shoulders shampoo for men that we see in the commercials? lol

Edited by VIsqo

Freaking Gaga is freaking crazy!! Horns implants? I mean, are u serious?? shoulders and forehead? I bet Will is scared as hell there lol

More pics

http://bit.ly/ik7R9e

P.S.Gaga is waaaay too much for me,I hope Willow wouldn't take her as a role model:-).

Visqo,I think that Willow is holding some kind of lantern,lol.

haha the picture of Willow sitting on Lady Gagas lap, Gaga looks really scared and thats saying something. Ive not seen the grammys yet, i think they are on tonight, i cant wait to see.