JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

New Q-Tip Music Video- Move

Silver Tiger

I love this song. It's so much better than that other one someone posted a bit back. The beat is dope and Q-Tip is lyrically doin' his thing. I love the throwback feel 2 it also. It just has alot of heart 2 me. I'm gonna be honest, i don't remember a single Hip-Hop or Rap video from this year cuz i don't watch the crap on TV. This one has a feel good vibe.

Silver Tiger, there is such a thing as overdoing the smart comments. Had the video looked really cheap, the sarcasm just may have been appropriate.

Thanx 4 posting!

Silver Tiger, there is such a thing as overdoing the smart comments. Had the video looked really cheap, the sarcasm just may have been appropriate.

Nah, it wasn't even a real jab at the video. I knew he was going for a certain vibe with it. I was just trying to set up false expectations.

Sorry man, i just thought u were trying 2 hard...forgive me. Why we are on that topic tho', who really cares how expensive a video looks. Sure, give me something big budget like "Wild Wild West" once in awhile, but i just want a video that represents the song and keeps my attention for about 4 minutes. I didn't see anything wrong with it. Is "So Fresh" wack just becuz they tried 2 do it on a 1988 budget?