JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

suri Cruise does actually exist

i was starting to doubt that Tom cruise and katie holmes' daughter actually exist but Will and jada went to visit.

Jada Pinkett Smith

CREDIT: SPLASH NEWS AND PICTURES

Suri Cruise has remained out of the public eye since she was born on April 18 – but Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes's daughter is "gorgeous," Jada Pinkett Smith tells PEOPLE exclusively.

"She's one of the sweetest babies I've ever met in my life," Pinkett Smith says. "She's an absolute beauty and she's Daddy's little girl."

Pinkett Smith and her husband, Will Smith, have visited with Suri twice, both times at Cruise and Holmes's Beverly Hills mansion.

"She's beautiful and they're very happy and they need to be left alone," says Pinkett Smith, who described Suri while talking to PEOPLE about her participation in last weekend's Philadelphia anti-violence event, Party 4 Peace, run by pal Charles "Charlie Mack" Alston. "She's the cutest little baby. She's got a head full of black, beautiful hair."

And how are Mom and Dad doing? Cruise is "excellent" and Holmes is "a great mom and she's loving every single second of it."

Earlier this month, another famous friend, King of Queens star Leah Remini, also said she saw Suri, who "looks like Tom and Katie. She's just beautiful."

http://celebrity.aol.com/people/ataol/arti...1219552,00.html