JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Need help

Lerkot

Hello

Me and my friends are working on Swedish versions of two movies; Pulp Fiction and "Manos" The Hands of Fate. However, there are a couple of lines in Manos where I cant hear what the young girl (the daughter) is saying and since many of you got English as mother tongue language you might be able to help me out. Hopefully the MST3K guys, who at some point are talking at the same time as Debbie (the daughter) wont disturb you too much..

http://www.dailymotion.com/Lerkot/video/296977

No... im translating it to Swedish. The guys who are talking is from MST3K;

Mystery Science Theater 3000 (1988–1999), usually abbreviated MST3K, is an American cult television comedy series created by Joel Hodgson featuring a man and his robot sidekicks who are trapped on a satellite in space and forced to watch particularly bad movies. The gimmick of the show is that the man and his robots make a running commentary on the film, making fun of its flaws and wisecracking their way through the film. Series creator Hodgson originally played the stranded man, Joel Robinson.

Dont you guys have subtitles?lol

:lolsign: :word:

I'm sure he just have a downloaded copy. If you have that go to www.undertexter.se and download the subtitles!

Edited by viber_91