JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Dave Chappelles Block Party DVD

Mike

i havent seen this movie until i bought it yesterday, its pretty good. i cant say that im not a little dissapointed, but i guess i was expecting a whole lot. dont get me wrong its an awesome movie but i think that the performances could have been a little more and chappelle a little less.

and i didnt realize that talib kwelis voice was like that, it wasnt his signature sound which had me a little dissapointed.

but the dvd feautres are pretty cool, liike a making of, some unseen footage of a marching band and some extended musical acts, which i really wanted to see but i was having trouble finding.

you have to press enter when a megaphone appears on the screen to see the extended part but it wasnt working for me, ill have to try again.

yeah its a dope movie .. i loved it .. there where so many funny situations .. like those 2 potnas who seemed to think the same things all the time or that broken angel building with its funny habitants .. the performances where dope tho .. a little bit more kanye would've been good but we got a whole bunch of other great musicians which ain't that bad either .. dead prez was dope, black star unbelievable and common rocked .. where else did you get such great artists block partyin all together .. get the dvd y'all ! :)