JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

WICKED WISDOM: 'Bleed All Over Me' To Receive 'Headbanger's Ball'

Da Brakes

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermo...ewsitemID=50863

WICKED WISDOM — the five-piece band featuring actress Jada Pinkett Smith (wife of Will Smith) — will debut their new video, "Bleed All Over Me", on MTV2's "Headbanger's Ball" on Saturday, April 15. "Hopefully people will like the new single and the video," Jada said. "Dean Karr [director] did his thing. The song is about my co-dependency. No matter how much therapy I have, I can't seem to kick it.

"We are really excited about the new video for our second single, 'Bleed All Over Me'," she continued. "The video is basically about resurrecting those aspects of ourselves we kill to make other people happy with us. Every aspect of who we are is what makes us whole. You kill one part of ourselves, we don't realize it destroys the foundation of who we are."

"Bleed All Over Me" comes off WICKED WISDOM's self-titled debut album, which was released on February 21 via 100% Womon/Suburban Noize Records.

WICKED WISDOM recently completed a U.S. tour as the support act for SEVENDUST. "All the bands were so cool," Jada said. "SEVENDUST has some of the best fans. We made a lot of friends out there.

"Touring for three months was hard, but I believe that the grind really helped get our game tight. We have some more work to do but we made some big leaps in that time."

WICKED WISDOM plan on jumping back on tour in May.

Bleed all over me! Nice! Sounds like a part of my job.

Lol, thanks for the imagery Julie... haha

:lolsign:

Well I'm gonna try 2 check out this vid. I'm curious about this vid..I mean with a song entitled Bleed All Over Me you can't help but be curious