JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What some critics think....

Well the amazon.com consumers give it a 4-star review so obviously that critic had no influence on them, fans know what time it is :wiggle:

Yeah here's some positive feedback right here by the hip-hop heads at Allhiphop.com, a year later they're still showing love to the album:

http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread....618708#poststop

Edited by bigted

Yeah here's some positive feedback right here by the hip-hop heads at Allhiphop.com, a year later they're still showing love to the album:

http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread....618708#poststop

I never visit dat forum..but they got lots of respect to Will...but i wish they had respect and buy the album

Well as long as people have respect for Will is all that matters, a lot of those high selling rappers only have sales but no respect, a lot of those popular albums get trash reviews, 50 Cent's last album only got 2.5 stars on amazon.com, lol, people wish they get their money back but Will delivers with a solid product, quality's better than quanity

Edited by bigted

yeah i know quality is beter than quantity but i just thought it'd be great to have both and it'd make more sense since the world have turned a bit crazy :kekeke:

Edited by Luigie

Well if nobody respects an artist they have short careers so the fact that Will got respect is the reason why he's still in the game after 20 years and he'll still be around while a lot of these one hit wonders of today are gone, they'll be doing a "Where Are They Now?" special on Dem Franchise Boys and G Unit in a few years :kekeke: btw there's not any artist out there that don't get some people hating on them, some of y'all act like Will's the only one that gets some hate but I think that there's more people out there that feel him than hating on him 'cause he wouldn't be able to go platinum in his 20th year in the rap game if he only had haters, there's not many artists in the music industry that've stood the test of time like Will has, he's a music icon

Edited by bigted