JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jin battle

Mike

Sorry for the stupid question, but how do you make the video play? What do you do to download or play videos off google video?? haha I have no clue, cause I have never used google video before.

Sorry for the stupid question, but how do you make the video play? What do you do to download or play videos off google video?? haha I have no clue, cause I have never used google video before.

its alright, all you have to do is wait for it to load(the bar which the little slider is on will go from grey to darker grey...that shows which is loaded) then you just press tghe play button. it worked for me on the first try and i didnt have to download anything. it was my first time playing videos off of google too

man that makes me want to freestyle. so ive been freestylin on an open mic, i spit again and i know its like, you cant tell if i thought before i wrote this, but ill tell you i didnt so dont get pissed, at me, you see im trying and im dying aint lyin. i dunno why im doin this when i could be recordin on my stupid software, if i was battlin sombody i would give em a soft tear right to the chest so they know whos buisness, i wonder later if djs'll ell spin this. make their own and add beats to it. probaly not cause this ****s not legit so ill quit.

..............sorry i told you im really in the mood to freestyle hahahah, some of its stupid, but im trying to make spitting second nature and not stoping and thinking. although typing it did give me a little more time, but im a fast typer. although i spit viper........ok ill stop haha, this threads not about me

so yeah anyone whos just viewing this and didnt click the link CLICK IT ITS WORTH IT!!