JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Neutral Ground Tracklist

Mike

alright so i got the whole song for blind planned. i havent done it yet cause i want to do it last so i have the most experiance when i do it do its the greatest. (idea from pena)

but me and gil made a real hot beat that im gonna use. (pena was there too, he made the drumbeat) but im gonna have to figure out what i want to use it for...like which song.

• 1 month later...

!! im SO hype right now i even listened to too damn hype

but thats besides the point

i got my instrumental from Gscotty(Its been about time) and its soo good, and my flow goes perfect with, i just have to change my lyrics a bit cause their weak (very old lyrics) so im really excitied about this, and trust me....its better than my 'poser' i put up

• 1 year later...

ok so heres an update....

~NEW TRACKLIST~

1-Where I Stand

2-Precipitation

3-Stop the Clock

4-Coppa

5-Like a LIttle Kid

6-Apocolypse Now

7-Planet Earth

8- Complete Anatomy (Feat Mpena)

9-2050

10-Concept Effect

11-Blind (Featuring one of my friends)

12-Writers Block/Inspiration

So i scrapped songs, rewrote songs, kept songs and thats the final tracklist....only 3 more but still.

the album is around 47 minutes and only 2 songs are recorded(which are precipitaion and apocolypse now and can be heard on my myspace) the rest i will record soon.

they are all produced, and done on fruity loops, i produced them myself and i feel they are good for what i have.

today i had a "photoshoot" with my friend who is in the photo club and takes great pictures so we have pics for the cover, back cover, disk tray and some booklet picktures...but she still has to send them to me so i can write on them.

thats my update

Edited by Concept

• 3 weeks later...

I dont know if you guys care but i recorded "where i stand" and "the concept effect" today and i also rerecorded "2050" . so its probaly been the more productive day making this album.... ive only got coppa, complete anatomy, blind and writers block/inspiration left to record.. after that i have to make the booklet to my album and that will be it!!