Musisz wierzyć mi na słowo

Ale może być dobrze szanse mamy ciągle niezłe

Dobrze dam ci spokój ale jeszcze się odezwę

Odłożył słuchawkę a ja chciałbym wiedzieć i móc to

Co ja mam robić żeby uratować ludzkość

Więc ludzie zróbmy coś żeby świat był lepszy

Bo On zadzwoni i znowu mnie opieprzy

Ref.

...Ja tutaj musiałem sufit wykładać by ten numer nagrać...

Lyrics by Łona. God damn, this is the best track I ever heard! He is talking with God (he also pretended God) by telefon, because God called to him. What you think? ;)

No opinoin

I cant read Hebrew

hehe, it's Polish lanuage. I joked about it..... I mean it's really good song, maybe sometime I gonna try to translate it into english. This song has story that one day Łona (rapper) received telephone call from God (Saint Peter chossed his numer by lottery), because it was cloudy, so God (Łona acted his voice also) couldn't see what is happening on eartch:) He talked with Łona about it. The conversation is really witty. He said about todays bad world condition in funny way:) My friend who didn't like hh, heard this & automatically asked me to borrow him some hip hop records.

Someday I thought that if Will would do something like this, it could be hit song.

Will has referred to God in his songs

"The Rain" is one of my favoirite that he includes God! But that's a good way to talk to god, thru music!

Yes I know. But I thought that if Will would use this idea, he could make really good song, that much more people on earth would hear it. Original fro mŁona is really hilarious. What a shame that you can't understand it:( I don't know if I have skills to translate this into english with climate of this song..... but yes Łona is making thru music. Unfortuneatly he isn't popular so much:( Im going to buy his whole cds which he will publish.

This was the best translation I could find for those who were curious!

Yesterday there was remember though fragile memory happens dial up (call) phone get back tongue (speech) listen to and suddenly < snap > everything it explodes and there that happens it it for I from mountain (top) fire god inaccuracy of some (certain) nothing your number here call say not not understand hear holy peter choose fate not see zieje Łona because so, everywhere clouds have that me screen visibility paltry stop peppering say < tongue (speech) > can be heard each anonymous Aaa kicha as at least war beguile it it with biggest martial law authority band of sly fellow not at the head but really, it is not proper be convert (convert) it on electric chair in heads at I bible already stopped too late so solitary seldom here person long ago be bestseller can one more time not play the fool complete (expire) damage time people reverse already ( ) too not be best feel so hit (occur) Hmmm Mesjasza ześlę when yesterday live on on for I god nobody not say me health < healthy > health < healthy > dial up (call) transfer all kicham APSIK if will give highest time say not give advice (council) ( oprzytomnieć? Yesterday it it for I too far god ) god yet know not give advice (council) already get (reach) dial up (call) transfer all if highest time what say not give advice (council) ( oprzytomnieć? There was advices (councils) already it too far such ) god yet know not give get (reach) pull far conversation if can I make it god case (together; time) fight god of begin make already not one deluge else wrzeszczeć? I apologize about what (which) live it it from all in agreement biggest certitude beguile but be maybe give make not know repair thing son already not entertain (play) can people (people) suddenly < snap > begin kaszana kaszan Multum? You must believe on word me but we have chances not bad it tranquility (peace) will give can be well < goods (right) > continuously well < goods (right) > but it has put off (has put aside) appeal else headphones (receiver) but I would like to know and make it that mums can that (in order to) so, mankind people (people) save make that (in order to) world was better because he (it) will dial up (will call) and again opieprzy

I used an online polish to english translator!

Online translators are great for you guys on the board that wanna write songs/raps/poems but are worried about your english skills! Just write it in your mother tongue and we can translate it to be able to read what it says!

I used an online polish to english translator!

Online translators are great for you guys on the board that wanna write songs/raps/poems but are worried about your english skills! Just write it in your mother tongue and we can translate it to be able to read what it says!

Good plan, but Im sure that it won't translate songs on 100%, maybe even on 80% or less. Because there could be many methaphor witch you can't be able to understand, cause you don't know situation in other places.... & many more.

But why not?