JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Ghostface Returns With New Album Fish Scale This December!

Turntable

Ghostface Returns With New Album Fish Scale This December!

The Wally Champ is back with another surefire classic album set for a release in December 2005. The brand new album Fish Scale features Ghost throwing dartz like nothing you've ever heard before. Check for the new single "Be Easy" right here on defjam.com later this week and make sure to hit up the request lines to get Tony Starks some airplay early in the game! Keep coming back here for all the latest.

Source: http://www6.defjam.com/site/news.php

-----

Finally some good Def Jam news..Firts The Roots than this..I have some hope now :davidblaine:

I thought the Fugees' new single is called "Be Easy", lol, it's kinda funny that they're releasing their album in December too just like Ghostface, that means there's gonna be some dope hip-hop dropping for Christmas this year! :thumbsup:

I thought the Fugees' new single is called "Be Easy", lol, it's kinda funny that they're releasing their album in December too just like Ghostface, that means there's gonna be some dope hip-hop dropping for Christmas this year! :thumbsup:

Yep great..I heard Cam`ron`s Album is also coming around Christmas!