JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

SCY aint doin his i guess

• Members

heres my track by track review of Lost & Found cuz it doesn't look like dave is gonna finish his any time soon (sorry if i dont use the smilies like SCY :cwm: ) :kekeke:

Here He Comes- I find this track very amusing. It takes a great little summary over Will's career and puts it over the beat to the old spierman theme. Including a humorous chorus. Great intro overrall, I really enjoyed the actual rhyming.

I'd give this song a 8 out of 10 for its style and basic rhyme skill. Only downside is its too easy to get drawn into the beat and not pay attention to the words which are great. :poke:

Party starter coming in about 20 minutes :kool:

• Members

Party Starter- Ah one of my favorite tracks on the entire album. Party Starter is just an amazing crowd pumping up song. Definatly the best beat and flow song on the entire album. This song was made to be played in the club. I'd say on this track not only was the flow, the mood, and the chorus amazing but also the rhymes. Will talks about how he is the man in charge and puts out a possible shot at Columbia. Overrall I'd say Will and Ludacris did an amazing job on this. I'll give it a 10 out of 10. :dance:

• Members

Switch- First off, great song! Mabye not the most lyricaly amazing but it has a nice beat to it. This is another song i think is fit for clubs. Although I hear this song about once a day mabye even more, it never gets old. I can;t help singing along with it and sadly yes......imitating the "switch" dance :eek4:. Also here Will drops a line about people treating him like Mr. Hollywood (I gotta question, I need to ask somebody Why is it that when y'all see me at the party Y'all be looking like 'Ooo he a movie star He ain't supposed to be out on the floor with everybody). I enjoy this song much so I give it a 9 out of 10

• Members

Mr. Nice Guy- What we have here is Will stressing his problems while doing so with a humorous attitude. He addresses such people like Larry Elder (cancelled :nana:), Wendy Williams (soon to be cancelled :julie:), and of course Eminem (:scope:). He talks about how people think he is soft just because he is nice. Also, he resorts back to his Fresh Prince roots by making this track hilarious. I give it another 10 out of 10. :multibow:

not sure when ms holy roller will be up might take until tomorrow

• Members

Ms Holy Roller- Although I'm not aware of who or what Will is talking about in this song the message is still clear-You can't just be bad all your life then apologize and think eveythings gonna be ok. Will uses great rhyming ability in this track. It includes a very catchy chorus. Will does address his ex- wife, possibly an ex- girlfriend, and possibly Ready Rock C. While not the best song to bump while driving in your Mercedes it is a nice filler until some of the better tracks come out. I give it a 6 out of 10

Interesting reviews. But the shot at me, in the thread title, no less, was so entirely unnecessary! :peace: I will get all of these things up eventually, and when I do, you ppl will be so sick of my rants and ravings, it won't even be funny. So be careful what you wish for, Cappicino! :lockd:

Edited by scyhigh99

Interesting reviews. But the shot at me, in the thread title, no less, was so entirely unnecessary! :peace: I will get all of these things up eventually, and when I do, you ppl will be so sick of my rants and ravings, it won't even be funny. So be careful what you wish for, Cappicino! :lockd:

scyhigh99, We're still waiting. :toetap: You should just type them all up, and when you get a chance, paste them all here. Lol, I think we lost some members who were holding their breath waiting. :kekeke:

But it's all good man...

• Members

Lost & Found- In this track Will talks about the problems currently facing the music industry. He touches the topics of how all rappers "sound" the same and how he gets little respect for all the work hes done. This track includes a catchy hook and some great lyricism. I give this a 8 out of 10.