JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Tell Me Why, 2nd single, right decision ?

The reason Will wants to release Tell Me Why is because it is such a strong song. I understand about the whole summer issue, which is why Party Starter should be released at the same time, or not too long after. Although 50 Cent is not a good rapper, he released several songs at once and is working well for him, so Will should do the same, especially considering his music is so much better.

Yesterday I had a chit chat with AJ about this,

he agrees with me that it doesn't seem very logical to put up

a slow meaningfull song on the start of summer,

I've tried to understand will's logic behind it, I just can't come up with any good reason

why to release this as the 2nd single, I mean if this was september or even february I wouldnt have a beef with it, am I the only one trippin' about this ?

The best thing would be to put up pump ya brakes, party starter, remix,

I wish I made that or even Lost & Found, mainly because it's summer and I don't

think many people during the summer would enjoy and boost the song that well as it could in september, you dig me ?

Will's a very smart guy, and he knows marketing better then anyone else,

so will has to have a BIG reason for this, what do ya guys think the reason is ?

TELL ME WHY is this the 2nd single at the start of SUMMER,

WHY ?

Ps: Got anyone any info if there's gonna air a music video for the switch remix with elephant men ?

Tell Me Why is the best track on da album for me and I hope they'll release it very soon!!! :toetap: