JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

I, Robot

zeffbean_8

• Members

Will should appear in a video game! I'm not kidding.

Snoop Dogg is a real video game star. He appeared in True crime, Def Jam Fight for NY and soon in Fear and respect, that's how he made his experience.

I did not like Snoop Dogg as an actor in his first movies. A gangsta rapper playing gangsta in movies that's not original and quite boring! Then i saw Baby Boy, and it was something else more interesting coz he was giving the impression to play and i started to say that's good. Then he did Starsky and Hutch as Huggy and that's when i've seen he understood what acting is about. I remember he was saying in an interview he wanted to become a movie star as talented as Will Smith, he's on the good way.

50cent will appear in a movie inspired of him and also a video game. To be honest i'm not interested. this guy is a product of Dre just like Eminem was and i don't know if people remember of him.

Many rappers and actors appear in video games. Actors such as Sam L.Jackson, Larenz Tate, Joe Pantoliano... good voices! I think it would be great to have Will appeared in a video game.

yeah i would like Will to be in a video game2. but like badboys:miami takedown they don't use will's and martin's voice in it. which to me does'nt make sense to me. but like i said b4 if they r gonna make a video game out of will's movies use will. i would like to see or should i say hear will's voice in like grand theft auto. but thats just me. :angel:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I've just watched 50cent bulletproof trailerand i have to tell damn!!! this guy must think he's a super hero, Neo or something like that. who is this guy? music, video game and soon, movie, a small time like him!!

Will should definitely appear in a video game. the best would be a character based on Will lookinglike him and all the stuff in an action game, i don't really know but he can make something great for these guys understand what life is all about. Will should think about it. Does somebody agree?

Guest Guest

I've just watched 50cent bulletproof trailerand i have to tell damn!!! this guy must think he's a super hero, Neo or something like that. who is this guy? music, video game and soon, movie, a small time like him!!

Will should definitely appear in a video game. the best would be a character based on Will lookinglike him and all the stuff in an action game, i don't really know but he can make something great for these guys understand what life is all about. Will should think about it. Does somebody agree?

totally agree!

:afro: