JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

ITS TIME

Does anybody has a mail address of overbrook ? or jazzy's or even will.

(Im sounding like loretta haha)

So we could just ask when they are planning to release the 2nd and third single

Ty, you're 'gonna have to take it to them yourself.....' lol

Interscope Records

2220 Colorado Avenue

Santa Monica, CA 90404

can't find an e-mail address

Lost & Found is living off 1 single guys, don't expect so much sales already. Milk Switch for all it is, wait patientally for Tell Me Why and the album will rise again. Simple as that, there is no need to rush. Overall sales will be high overtime.

SIMPLE

Lost & Found is living off 1 single guys, don't expect so much sales already. Milk Switch for all it is, wait patientally for Tell Me Why and the album will rise again. Simple as that, there is no need to rush. Overall sales will be high overtime.

SIMPLE

You know how impatience us fans can be :kekeke:

If it was up to me , I would release 8 songs in 2 months :wiggle:

SIMPLE

Lets hope. I feel "Switch" has paved the way for FP back into rap but now we need something else.

"Lost & Found" appears to be slipping. Remember how "Born to Reign" debuted at #13 then quickly somehow disappeared off the charts faster than anything. Thats why it wasn't backed by a second single until 4 months later! I think the time is now for "Tell Me Why" to be released. I don't care now about if "Switch" goes #1. It's number 1 on the 100 Billboard Digital Tracks - meaning downloads. It's not powerful enough. "Tell Me Why" needs to be released. Look at 50 cent, he had "Candy Shop" and "Disco Inferno" closely released together but those two tracks battled each other for #1. Release "Tell Me Why" within this month then get "Party Starter" out by mid-late May. It just has to be done for this album to gain more success. No lieing around waiting to see what happens, action needs to be taken now. "Party Starter" is a freakin anthem, its a MUST to be released.

Come on Overbrook/Interscope - get the ball rolling again. No SLACKING!

Of course I also agree! :kool:

Switch hasnt run its course till it starts to drop on billboard and at the minute its only gettin higher, how can a single thats rising every week and looks like hitin top ten next week run its course, i say get the switch remix vid out that was apperently recorded then drop tell me why in a month. But if the sales slip i guess theyl have 2 get it out sooner

Switch hasnt run its course till it starts to drop on billboard and at the minute its only gettin higher, how can a single thats rising every week and looks like hitin top ten next week run its course, i say get the switch remix vid out that was apperently recorded then drop tell me why in a month. But if the sales slip i guess theyl have 2 get it out sooner

"Run its course" in that it will no longer help the album as much as we would wish. Switch has been out for 8 weeks... Very few people are going to buy the album now to hear Switch. All those people have bought or ordered the album already. Something new needs to be released to stir things up, pique interest in the album again and let people know that Switch wasn't just a one hit party track, but that the album if full gems, true hip hop speaking on a variety of subjects... If there is a remix video, that shoud be released as soon as possible. Anything that would stir up more interest in the album. Sales slipped 39% last week. In the sceme of things, that's not much... Others have slipped 50%. We just want to stem any future radical declines and we want to keep people talking about the album, especially since it deserves the acclaim.