JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

look at this other forum

Mike

It's really nice to see ppl hving good reactions to this album. Even tho some mite hate it, I think most of them really like the tracks in the album. Go Will! :ali:

well the support for Will is really high on other forums. Especially Allhiphop.com. Even the D12 website is showin love and ppl are defending him just a strong over there.

What's surprising to me is most placing are trashing Common's new CD "BE". There was so much hype on how it was gonna be a classic, everyone thought it was gonna be great, and now after hearing it, they're disappointed. And Common is one of the few most respected rappers out there.

Edited by *mimi*

Those trashing the Common album are doing so for one reason. They say that the beats are horrible and that Kanye really dropped the ball on the production. Totally forgot about what Common is trying to say in the music, the whole album is bad because the beats aren't what they expected. Someone even said this won't get their speakers knockin' so it's trash. It's come to the point now where the beats that you have on your album surplant what it is you have to say? :nono: You know what, if they don't like it, that's a glowing review for me.

Lock 'em out, ignore 'em, wave 'em off