JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Comin' To The Stage

• Members

I dunno if any of you noticed but to me, Comin' To The Stage reminded me of a N.E.R.D. song...I dunno what it's called but the drums...I dunno...Comin' To The Stage is a great song...probably my favourite but it just sounds like it.

Would You Love Me sounds a lot like 21 Questions...I dunno...does anyone else share my view?

"Coming To The Stage" didn't sound like a N.E.R.D. song 2 me. When i listen 2 it again, i'll keep that in mind. By the way, Pharrell announced N.E.R.D. broke up like 2 or 3 days ago. The major label mess waz the reason. Him and Chad are still working at The Neptunes and hey are still cool with the other guy.

I don't think "Could U Love Me" sounds like "21 Questions" at all. Mainly becuz FP's song is actually good. Listen 2 the songs lyrics tho'...they are 2 totally different songs.

i think it sounds like 21 questions. i said that somewhere in these forums but it doesnt really matter. its mostly cause hes askin 'would you....' over and over like in the sound 21 questions.

Edited by WILL IS ILL

I dont see any connection to Comin' To The Stage with N.E.R.D song at all.

I can see why ppl would think 21 Questions by 50 and Could You Love Me by Will sound the same it's because he repeats could you love me over n over but if you compare the lyrics to 50's song, Could You Love sounds and makes more sense than 50 song.

It's like the song Loretta. Ppl say it sounds like Stan from Em. But there is a reason they sound the same is because they are both talking about an obsessed fan. Obsessed fans have the same MO. But to completely different songs. Em's Stan the guy kills his wife and unborn kid. Will's Loretta is about a teenage girl that follows him around and gets arrested.

i think it sounds like 21 questions. i said that somewhere in these forums but it doesnt really matter. its mostly cause hes askin 'would you....' over and over like in the sound 21 questions.

"21 Questions" is 50's attempt at a love song. FP's song is about fans' acceptance of him. 2 totally different topics. Besides, we all know 50's motives. I do see the comparison of "Stan" and "Loretta" but i don't think FP waz stealing the idea from Eminem.