JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

will on yahoo buzz

*mimi*

Guest Guest

:blabla: i'm sorry but this is BULL****!!!, i mean how could will smith be number 11, he's the best men and how the hell could hillary duff beat him. This is crap man i don't believe this **** :blabla:

:blabla: i'm sorry but this is BULL****!!!, i mean how could will smith be number 11, he's the best men and how the hell could hillary duff beat him. This is crap man i don't believe this **** :blabla:

Hey, stay cool man! :kool: I know Will deserves betta but it's betta than nothing! Everybody keep voting and supporting Will so he's gonna have much success with his new album! :thumb:

Well, the most of the people who vote 4 that kinda stuff listen pop music...like Hillary Duff and 50 Cent. It's the way thing are, it's a struggle 2 get FP's music 2 the top.

okay out of the thousands of stars there are, be glad Will is in the top 20! It wasn't until around Febuary that Will made it in. U have to be searched A LOT to make it into the buzz charts. So I see this as good for him. Hilary Duff has tons of teen girls as fans who go on everyday searching for her. Number 11 puts Will ahead of tons of stars. Be grateful1 This isn't a vote about who's the better singer or actor