JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will on TF1

• Members

Will Smith was the guest of the show "La Méthode Cauet" on TF1 thursday night. The show was recorded earlier in the week. And obviously he was THE guest. The animator of the show, Cauet, was dressed in black, black shades but no black attitude(!...) and received Will.

And Will started. He kissed all the female guests and jumped on Cécile, the co animator, to kiss and hug her. She was so glad!! He kissed a girl in the audience (the only black girl, as usually in French TV) and gave Cauet some advices to seduce women with the eyes and showed him by seducing Cécile again. He explained the 90%-10%way to kiss. Will made the 90% to Cécile and she did the 10% fot real!! I was saying to myself "Where's Jada?(Coz i know she would leave him for me when she'll see me ;-D)". The show was great!!!! :rock: Will is so natural and cool, i know i've been a good teacher, héhé!!

More seriously, that's a shame i could not meet him and see him more on TV. Take Care y'all. :clap: