JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Some awesome FP stuff

• Members

So being a college student I dont buy movies that often but I saved up and today I bought a bunch and it was a lot of money though 2 are not fp films, I got Notebook and Ray. But the fp films goes as follows and they are all dvd

Six degrees of seperation

ali

I robot

Fresh prince of bel air season 1

and sharktale, but since i got it at walmart it came witha free club oscar party cd

and then on saturday there is this thing at wal mart where you can get ur pic taken and then put it with animated sharktale pics I figure I should do it since a pic with oscar is the closest I can get to a pic with Will SMith

So being a college student I dont buy movies that often but I saved up and today I bought a bunch and it was a lot of money though 2 are not fp films, I got Notebook and Ray. But the fp films goes as follows and they are all dvd

Six degrees of seperation

ali

I robot

Fresh prince of bel air season 1

and sharktale, but since i got it at walmart it came witha free club oscar party cd

and then on saturday there is this thing at wal mart where you can get ur pic taken and then put it with animated sharktale pics I figure I should do it since a pic with oscar is the closest I can get to a pic with Will SMith

Haha really cool dude! :thumb: