JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Wanna help promote JJFP online?

I found a cool method to kinda promote JJFP. Go to www.amazon.com or www.amazon.co.uk (for you Brit ppl ..lol) and look for all the JJFP albums and sign up for an account on Amazon which doesnt ask you for your address or credit card information and in 2 seconds you can give JJFP excellent reviews.

I guess it's not officially promoting them, but still a good idea.

• Admin
another classic jazzy jeff & fresh prince album, December 11, 1999
Reviewer: Tim Price from melbourne, australia
the last jazzy jeff & fresh prince album was 1993's code red..jazz produced a couple of tracks on big willie style but they have joined forces again to usher in the willennium...jazzy jeff produces 9 of the 15 tracks...and there are 2 str8 up ol skool jazzy jeff & fresh prince tracks, "so fresh" and "pump me up" on the album...if you forget the two wack trackmaster pop tracks will2k and freakin it included for the 5-12 year olds (big willie style fans) this is a great album 2 buy for all those ol skool hip hop heads..wills lyrics are on point(with some help from common) and jazzy jeff has stepped up his production..

Guest Prince
For sure it's a good way, have never done it myself but I've seen a few people from the boards doing just that. Here's one that AJ or Hero1 may recognise (I edited out his full name for privacy):

[quote]Before The Willennium, March 24, 2001
Reviewer: Wesley R from Santa Clara, CA USA 
This is a good CD but it needs to have some more popular tracks in it. Where's Summertime? Boom! Shake The Room? And stuff like Dumb Dancin' isn't a very popular track. It's a good CD that you'll get hooked to (like all the other DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince CD's) but I think Greatest Hits is a better buy.[/quote]

Oh while I'm here, AJ did you ever get to send that letter to Wes?